Close

Questions about the licensing

zar
11 years ago
#922 Quote
Hello,

Can you clarify a few points about the license?
The "basic" version is called Single Domain License.
It seems clear to me that if I want to use the theme on myabcwebsite.com I should provide that URL and make the purchase.
But how will I be able to perform tests on other platforms first? For example: myabctestwebsite.com or localhost?

Concerning the Multiple Domains License version I guess that means I could use the theme freely for different web sites : myabcwebsite.com, mydefwebsite.com, myghiwebsite.com, ...
So why should I provide an URL? Is this the first website only?

What does the chekbox "Theme installation on your website" mean? What can I get with it? At what cost?

Thanks.
Best regards,
YashChandra
11 years ago
#923 Quote
Hi,

Thank you for considering our products!
If you buy a single domain license you can still use the theme on your test domains, there is no restriction for test domains. All we need is the domain of the live web site. If you do not have it at the time of the purchase we would kindly ask you to supply it later when you have it.
Regarding the multiple domain license you can use the product on any web site, which does make the url field redundant. Still if you have at least one live domain that you know you are going to use the product on, please provide it. It helps us track our customers, for portfolio purposes, discounts etc. We do like to build long term relationships with technically savvy customers. But we do need to see their work and how they use our products.
The theme installation on your web site, means that should you wish we can install the theme on your web site for free. However we do encourage our customers to follow the documentation and install the theme themselves, as in this way the will learn how to work with our nopCommerce extensions and this is certainly beneficial to them as most often they are the ones who are going to maintain the web site.

I hope this is useful!
Please let me know if you have additional questions!

Best Regards
Regards,
Milen Kovachev
Nop-Templates.com