Close

Integration error

hideme
11 years ago
#885 Quote
Hi!,
I have the electronics theme (nopCommerce 2.5), and I just started to test it, after a few tests i stuck in an error,

I can't saw the ajax filter in the items, but if i put the check in the item: "Enable Automatic Integration:", after the refresh of the site, i received:

The following sections have been defined but have not been rendered for the layout page "~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters/Views/Shared/_ColumnsThree.cshtml": "AnywhereSliders".

I don't remember touched anything on the source code, so, i think that  i don't need to do the manual integration.

Do you have any tip to fix that?

Thank you in advance.
Support
11 years ago
#888 Quote
Hi,

Thank you for using our products and services. There was a problem with the Nop Electronics Theme due to the ongoing upgrade to the new version. Could you please download the latest package from your My Account section and replace all the folders with the ones from the latest package.

If you plan to upgrade and use the latest version of the Nop Electronics Theme 2.6 you can wait until tomorrow when the theme will be released for version 2.6.

Thanks.