20 web design trends to look out for in 2015.
2014 was great for web design with some really cool ideas, which will carry on being a norm in 2015. 2014 was the year of beautiful full screen photography, awesome typography, simple colors and one page websites. Gaining traction in 2013, flat design absolutely exploded in 2014 and will continue to evolve in 2015. Responsive design, largely disputed, yet definitely prevalent in 2014, is going to be a must in 2015.
What does 2015 hold? Here are some of the trends expected to see a rise this year:
- Material design - a design language developed by Google and inspired by the textural world of paper and ink.
- Low Poly Style will continue to rock
- Responsive typography will became a norm
- Long scroll – scroll, don’t click will absolutely hold true
- Hand-drawn elements are expected to be seen more often than not
These are only few of the 2015 trends which are expected to be hot in web design. For more inspiration have a look at the following infographic courtesy of The RedSite Design.