Could you tell me which version of the plugin are you using ?
And can you give a link to your site ?
The specification filter groups are sorted by display order and the options in each group are sorted by display order too.
If you want to reorder the filters you need to change the display order of the groups or the options in them (clear your cache after each change in ordering to see the changes).
Hope this helps.
You don't need to select pageSize from drop down, you just need to have it there.
It works fine for me, for specific category, with the steps described above.
Could you give me your steps ?
This functionality is already supported. To achieve this you need to go to Catalog -> Categories -> List
1. Select the edit button of the category in which you want to have more products displayed.
2. Go to SEO tab.
3. At the bottom there should be a "Page Size options (comma separated):" text field.
4. Just put the desired product number, first.
Check out our video section with a lot of tutorials where you could find a video showing you how to do it.
That should do it.
Hope this helps.
you are on the right way, the only think you need to do is to add the pageSize you want to pass in the drop down with the page sizes.
You could do this from Admin panel -> Catalog -> Categories
1. Select the edit button for the category you need
2. From there go to SEO tab
3. There should be an text field with label "Page Size options"
4. Just add your pageSize here and it should work for the specified category.
Hope this helps!
I think I understand now.
You want something like this:
<div class='product-item' ... >
ribbon goes here
<div class='picture'> .... </div>
If I understand you correctly you want the ribbon to be inside
<div class="offer-tag">instead of current wrapper.
<div class="ribbon-wrapper offer-tag">