This is the URL to see the problem.
To see the problem you have just to switch between the two languages défined.
The steps you have describe is exactly the same steps I have realise.
1. Installed the Nop Home Page Sliders as described in the docs.
2. Adding images and enabling the slider.
3. Enabling French as a language on the store.
4. And then the 3D slider stopped working.
I have realised a new scenario with a new installation, this is the steps that I have realised on this new installation:
1) Installation a new version of npcommerce 2.2 with only the english language
2) Installed the Nop Home Page Sliders as described in the docs
3) Adding images and enabling the slider.
At this step the Home Page 3DSliders is functionnal with English language
4) I add a new language. (French)
5) I upload the ressources for the the french language
6) Enabling French as a language on the store.
7) And then the 3D slider stopped working
I have installed the extension on the version nopcommerce 2.2, the installation was been. I have realised the installation in English version.
The carouselSlider is fonctional on both language (English and French) but the 3DSlider is only functional with the english language.
When I change the language in french the 3dSlider is not functional, all the pictures are displays on the pages and there is any animation with the 3DSlider.