Get a 50% discount on the nopCommerce copyright removal key, with the purchase of any of our themes. Contact us for more information.
Ok, I figured that out...
Just add the following to
Add horizontal scrollbar to the table in Compare Products page.
See what happens if you add three, four or more products to the comparision.
This works with Model.MinPrice and Model.MaxPrice only.
When I’m trying to use it with Model.SelectedPriceRange.From and Model.SelectedPriceRange.To
CS1502:Invalid arguments in the best suited overloaded method „Nop.Services.Catalog.IPriceFormatter.FormatPrice(decimal)”
@priceFormatter.FormatPrice(Model.MinPrice) gives currency symbol in Upper Case (not like in the NopCommerce elsewhere)
Where can I localize the popup with "NO RESULT FOUND" information?
I tried that line:
Thank you, probably I've entered wrong filter to find this string.
Where can I localize the MAINPAGE string that appears when the 'Include "Home Page" link' option is checked?
Since the NOP NeoFashion theme does not have separate forum I'll post my suggestions here.
1. When you hover your pointer over image the quick view green buton appears allowing to open popup with quick view but the rest of the picture is inactive. It seems natural that user will like to see the full product page when clicking on that inactive area.
2. In the product details attributes choice is after (!) the buy now buton. This order is inconvinient, especially when long desciptions are placed in the overview. Pleace place attribute choices before buy now button to achive natural flow of decisions. This is done ok in the quick view.
3. The same order inconsistency is present in the quick buy popup available form main page.
Alternate simple solution in the NopCommerce itself which does not require any changes in the source code:
1. In the admin panel goto: Catalog->Attributes->Product Attributes
2. Click on Edit link of the attribute you'd like to change
3. In the description box click on 'Edit HTML source' button
4. Enter the following in the html source editor:
<div title="How to choose your size?" id="sizes-box" style="display: none;">
Put your size choosing description here....
<p><a onclick="$("#sizes-box").dialog(); return false;" href="#">How to choose your size?...</a></p>