Close

Changes caused Quick Tabs to mess up product page

UserThomas
10 years ago
#4613 Quote
I wanted the columns on the left side of the page and the product image on the left side as well.  You helped and the changes you sent worked great, but when I disable the Quick Tabs plugin, it causes the product image to align to the right side and it moves all the details, buy button, reviews, attributes.... down below that.

These are the changes you instructed me to make:

@media screen and (min-width: 1001px){
.product-details-page .overview {
margin-left: 620px;
margin-right: 0;
}
}
@media screen and (min-width: 769px){
.ui-tabs {
float: left
}
}
@media screen and (min-width: 769px){
.product-details-page .overview {
float: right;
}
}
.side-2 {float: left;}
.center-2 {float: right;}

UserThomas
10 years ago
#4629 Quote
Any information on this?
UserThomas
10 years ago
#4637 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
Any information on this?

??
Support
10 years ago
#5722 Quote
Hi,

We have already answered to you in some of your previous posts. You can do the changes you want in a similar way to when the tabs are integrated. Please note that we did give you guidelines for the changes you want to implement, but customizing the whole theme and making changes to it is something beyond the scope of our support. You should be familiar with html and css in order to make all these changes.

If you have any issue though, do not hesitate to contact us again!

Hope you understand!
UserThomas
10 years ago
#5724 Quote
I didn't realize that correcting that would require a lot of work.  I hope you will be able to resolve this for me.  I'm looking to get these changes made and then be done with it for a long time.
Thanks for all the support.
Support
10 years ago
#5727 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
I didn't realize that correcting that would require a lot of work.  I hope you will be able to resolve this for me.  I'm looking to get these changes made and then be done with it for a long time.
Thanks for all the support.

Hi Thomas,

We have replied to you in the following forum post.

Best Regards!