Close

After Publishing Nop.Web Ajax Filter Does not Work ..

[email protected]
10 years ago
#4545 Quote
Hello Sir / Madam !
             As our Organisation are working on Ecommerce Site we are in development Phase were we made certain change in Nop.web File and Added Some javascript function  related to specific page. Then we Publish The Nop.Web File in Release- any CPU Configuration . After Publisihing in Server's Localhost Environment  we installed Nop Ajax Filter then after ajax filter show the data but filtration Does not work  i mean any click event of check box does not work and even Price slider also doesn't work .
        Sir/madam we are at last phase of development we need Ajax filter Plugin and many more please help us in development.
Support
10 years ago
#4575 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hello Sir / Madam !
             As our Organisation are working on Ecommerce Site we are in development Phase were we made certain change in Nop.web File and Added Some javascript function  related to specific page. Then we Publish The Nop.Web File in Release- any CPU Configuration . After Publisihing in Server's Localhost Environment  we installed Nop Ajax Filter then after ajax filter show the data but filtration Does not work  i mean any click event of check box does not work and even Price slider also doesn't work .
        Sir/madam we are at last phase of development we need Ajax filter Plugin and many more please help us in development.

Hi [email protected],

I am not sure what modifications have you made and whether they reflect in any way the Nop Ajax Filters. What does it happen when trying to use the filters - do you get any js error, do you get any error in the System -> Log. If possible can you send us a link to your website so that we can have a closer look at what might be wrong.

Thanks!