Close

Install Problem

liu698
12 years ago
#544 Quote
My website is hosted by Arvixe.  After I installed your Header Menu I got this error message:

We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.

Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time.

All other plugins worked just fine.

Please help me on this.

Thanks
Support
12 years ago
#548 Quote
Hi,

can you please provide what version of nopCommerce you are using.

There is a known issue that is described here.

If you have tried it could you have a look at your log from Administration -> System -> Log and have a look for an error that may be the cause of this problem.

Did you follow the correct steps described in our online documentation for installing this plugin.

Hope that helps!

If you are still experiencing the problem please reply with details regarding the suggestions described above.
liu698
12 years ago
#549 Quote
I am using nop 2.4.  I did follow your instructions. Other newly installed plugings works good.

Thanks,
liu698
12 years ago
#550 Quote
Found some info in the log.

Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'
Support
12 years ago
#551 Quote
Hi,

can you post the full message of the error to see if there is something related to the Header Menu.

Are there any other errors?

If you prefer you can send us in an email an admin credentials for your site and a url to it, so that we can have a look at the log and the installed plugins and try to fix the problem.

Thanks!
liu698
12 years ago
#552 Quote
I just sent you a private message.

thanks,
Support
12 years ago
#553 Quote
Hi,

Thanks for that.

We will have a look and let you know what the problem is.