Close

Menu Problem With Cloud Zoom

oresther
10 years ago
#4224 Quote
hi there,

i have the latest cloud zoom version everything works great but i have a problem with integrated css menu .

i download one the menus from menucool.com its a drop down menu , every time i am in a product page (when cloud zoom is working ) i am going to the menu and the drop down menu slide down when i position my mouse to choose category the cloud zoom start to work and menu menu sliding up (the menu is sliding on the product picture) any body have a solutions to that ?
Peter.Zhekov
10 years ago
#4249 Quote
oresther wrote:
hi there,

i have the latest cloud zoom version everything works great but i have a problem with integrated css menu .

i download one the menus from menucool.com its a drop down menu , every time i am in a product page (when cloud zoom is working ) i am going to the menu and the drop down menu slide down when i position my mouse to choose category the cloud zoom start to work and menu menu sliding up (the menu is sliding on the product picture) any body have a solutions to that ?

Hi oresther,

please increase the z-index of your menu. If it does not work, try with very big number.  

Hope this helps!

Best regards!

Nop-Templates.com Support Team

Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com