Close

Page can't be loaded?

[email protected]
12 years ago
#506 Quote
My website is Happycoral.com.  I have tried to manually and automatically integrate Ajax cart without any luck.  Sometimes i get a item added box but sometimes I don't.  Not sure what is happening.
Support
12 years ago
#508 Quote
Hi,

Could you please point us to an url and a product that we can try to reproduce the problem?

Thanks
Support
12 years ago
#509 Quote
We have managed to reproduce the problem and have sent you an email with the unminified version of the javascript file used by the AjaxCart so that we can debug it on your server.

Thanks
Support
12 years ago
#516 Quote
Hi,

We have released a new version of the Nop Ajax Cart that takes into account conditions like: Product Out Of Stock, Maximum Cart Quantity Exceeded, Direct Add To Cart Not Allowed, etc.
We have installed the new version on your web site: www.happycoral.com

and it seems to be working fine.
Please note however that you have a zoom jquery plugin on some of the product details pages that is throwing javascript errors. This is breaking all click events on the product details page and thus the Add To Cart button would not work for products that have this jquery zoom on the product details page. You should investigate this and try to correct it.

We hope this is useful! Please let us know if you still have problems!
As to the new version of the Nop Ajax Cart you can always get it from the Nop Ultimate Collection product that you have in your My Account -> Downloadable Products section.

Best Regards