Close

how to use store logo with more then one language?

fakeplacebo
10 years ago
#3872 Quote
Hi,

I'm trying to use Nop NeoFashion Responsive Theme with in two languages; English and Turkish. It's easy to set sliders, products, menus for two languages. But I can't find a way to use store logo image according to store languages. Languages are changing but store logo remains same.

Is there a way to use two store logos according to active language?

Bets Regards
Support
10 years ago
#3878 Quote
fakeplacebo wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to use Nop NeoFashion Responsive Theme with in two languages; English and Turkish. It's easy to set sliders, products, menus for two languages. But I can't find a way to use store logo image according to store languages. Languages are changing but store logo remains same.

Is there a way to use two store logos according to active language?

Bets Regards

Hi fakeplacebo,

Unfortunately it is not possible without any customization to have different logos for different languages. The logos use the same functionality for pictures in nopCommerce as products for example where you cannot have different images for products for different languages. If you are familiar with C# and Razor you can try to retrieve the language id and set different images depending on this. The logo is rendered in the Themes/NeoFashion/Views/Shared/Header.cshtml view via the @Html.Widget("neofashion_theme_logo") widget call.But please have in mind if you change this the functionality for controlling the logo from the administration of the theme will not work.

Hope that helps!