Close

Category page issue

naresh
10 years ago
#3781 Quote
Hi I migrated to Nop3.2, after configuring all the plugins, now when i click on any category from the front end, i get following error..

Server Error in '/' Application.

The view 'NopFilters' or its master was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched:
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/Shared/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/Shared/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CategoriesHeaderMenu/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CategoriesHeaderMenu/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/Shared/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CategoriesHeaderMenu/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CloudZoom/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CloudZoom/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/Shared/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CloudZoom/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.SmartSEO/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.SmartSEO/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/Shared/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.SmartSEO/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/Shared/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/Shared/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/Shared/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/Shared/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/Shared/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/Shared/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CustomerReminders/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CustomerReminders/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/Shared/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CustomerReminders/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.cshtml
~/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/NopAjaxFilters/NopFilters.vbhtml
~/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/Shared/NopFilters.csh
naresh
10 years ago
#3782 Quote
I just notice that, If i disable Ajax Filter the issue doesn't occur, please advise..

Thanks
Support
10 years ago
#3800 Quote
naresh wrote:
I just notice that, If i disable Ajax Filter the issue doesn't occur, please advise..

Thanks

Hi Naresh,

There was an issue with the Nop Ajax Filters that had been fixed and deployed on our website. You should download the package again and replace the Nop Ajax Filters plugin folder with the one from the package. Then just install the plugin again!

If the error still occurs, please do not hesitate to contact us again!

Best Regards!