Close

New install 3.2 DarkOange Theme and Plugins

[email protected]
10 years ago
#3756 Quote
On my local machine I installed NopCommerce3.2 and your theme DarkOrange with the plugins according to your Installation guide step 2:
http://www.nop-templates.com/Help/NopDarkOrangeTheme/lessons/Installation.html
When I execute VS Studio 2013 in Debug mode I receive the following error:

An exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in Nop.Core.dll but was not handled in user code

Additional information: Could not load file or assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=3.2.3.9269, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Could not load file or assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=3.2.3.9269, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Could not load file or assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=3.2.3.9269, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

What do I do wrong ?  
Support
10 years ago
#3768 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
On my local machine I installed NopCommerce3.2 and your theme DarkOrange with the plugins according to your Installation guide step 2:
http://www.nop-templates.com/Help/NopDarkOrangeTheme/lessons/Installation.html
When I execute VS Studio 2013 in Debug mode I receive the following error:

An exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in Nop.Core.dll but was not handled in user code

Additional information: Could not load file or assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=3.2.3.9269, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

What do I do wrong ?  

Hi,

Can you let us know if you remove our plugins, whether the site will load. Do you use the plugins for version 3.2. Can you make sure that the SevenSpikes.Core plugin is present in your Nop.Web/Presentation/Plugins folder.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best Regards!