Close

Product Reviews/Rating Stars

jburke
10 years ago
#3755 Quote
When I enable the quick tabs plugin and show the reviews tab it removes the star rating from up by the product price/add-to-cart button. I have clicked around through the code and cannot figure out how to make the star rating show by the price/add-to-cart button after enabling the quicktabs/reviews. Any idea how I might be able to display the star rating?

Thanks!
JB
Support
10 years ago
#3760 Quote
jburke wrote:
When I enable the quick tabs plugin and show the reviews tab it removes the star rating from up by the product price/add-to-cart button. I have clicked around through the code and cannot figure out how to make the star rating show by the price/add-to-cart button after enabling the quicktabs/reviews. Any idea how I might be able to display the star rating?

Thanks!
JB

Hi JB,

We have fixed that issue and uploaded on our site. Please download the Nop Quick Tabs again and replace the folder of the plugin in your site with the one downloaded from our site. The product review overview and the rating starts should be visible.

Please let us know if the issue still occurs.

Best Regards!
jburke
10 years ago
#3808 Quote
Thank you for the prompt response. I did the update, cleared the cache, added some spaced to my global asax. The quicktabs are working but the rating still only shows up by the price if I disable quick tabs all together.
Support
10 years ago
#3815 Quote
jburke wrote:
Thank you for the prompt response. I did the update, cleared the cache, added some spaced to my global asax. The quicktabs are working but the rating still only shows up by the price if I disable quick tabs all together.

Hi jburke,

Can you let us know which version of nopCommerce you use, as this was fixed in the latest 3.2 version. We can merge the fix for your version as well.

Looking forward to your reply!
jburke
10 years ago
#3820 Quote
Sorry, I should have let you know the version from the start! I am on 3.10 and do not have immedate plans to upgrade. So if you all can merge the changes, that would be fantastic!

JB
Support
10 years ago
#3842 Quote
jburke wrote:
Sorry, I should have let you know the version from the start! I am on 3.10 and do not have immedate plans to upgrade. So if you all can merge the changes, that would be fantastic!

JB

Hi,

The fix have been merged into 3.1 and uploaded on our website. In order to integrate the fix, please download the package again and update the plugin following the article.

If you haven't made any modifications to the Themes/Electronics/Content/css/styles.css file it will be a good idea to replace it with the downloaded one, because it contains some minor bug fixes as well.

Please let us know if the issue still exists.
jburke
10 years ago
#3880 Quote
Works great! Thank you!

JB