Close

3.0 Custom Order

pdesignz
10 years ago
#3730 Quote
I am using NopCommerce 3.0 and I have installed the plugins for 3.0 and when I am trying to add a custom tab to a specific product I notice that it always falls behind the reviews tab. Is there a way to have The product description, followed by the custom tabs and then the reviews tab.

Thanks
Support
10 years ago
#3735 Quote
pdesignz wrote:
I am using NopCommerce 3.0 and I have installed the plugins for 3.0 and when I am trying to add a custom tab to a specific product I notice that it always falls behind the reviews tab. Is there a way to have The product description, followed by the custom tabs and then the reviews tab.

Thanks

Hi pdesignz,

We have added this functionality to the plugin in version 3.1 where there is a display order for each tab and you can arrange them as you wish. Unfortunately this feature is not available for version 3.0. My recommendation is to upgrade to 3.1 or wait for the new nopCommerce 3.2 where there are a lot of bug fixes and improvements.

If you cannot upgrade you can edit the Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs\Views\ProductTab\_ProductTabs.cshtml view. and place the foreach statement that enumerates all custom tabs after the description and before the reviews tab.

Hope that helps!