Close

change the button

dkl73
10 years ago
#3578 Quote
I want to change the button to buy in a directory on the details. Where and what to change?
Support
10 years ago
#3579 Quote
Hi DKL73,

I am not sure I quite understand you. Can you please be a little more specific. Which button exactly do you have in mind - the buy button on category page, on product page, on quick view window, .. ? What do you want to happen when the button is clicked. For example when the Buy Now button on the category page is clicked or the Buy Now button on product page.

Looking forward to your reply!
dkl73
10 years ago
#3597 Quote
I want to change the button to buy the items on the page in the category, button details.
dkl73
10 years ago
#3598 Quote
sorry for my English))
Support
10 years ago
#3603 Quote
dkl73 wrote:
I want to change the button to buy the items on the page in the category, button details.

Hi DKL73,

Have you made any modification to the theme. If not by enabling the "Enable Nop Ajax Cart On Pages With Product Boxes:" and "Enable Ajax Cart On Grouped Product On Pages With Product Boxes" setting under the Administration -> Nop Ajax Cart -> Settings and more precisely under the 'Ajax Cart Availability Settings' section, the buy now button will allow you to add your products to the basket.

Hope that helps! If the issue still occurs can you please send an email to our support email with link to your site, so that we can have a look at it.