Close

General Discussion

Support
10 years ago
#3409 Quote
Topic for general discussion regarding the Nop Lighthouse Responsive Theme.
goease
10 years ago
#4168 Quote
I have two questions:

1. Are the pictures included when we buy the themes? Where can I find them? Do I have the copyright to display in my website?

2. How to change setting of content of the footer, eg. phone# email? Now I just edit the footer.cshtml file. I guess there is better way to change them.

Thank you very much. I have to say your themes is very nice.
Support
10 years ago
#4174 Quote
goease wrote:
I have two questions:

1. Are the pictures included when we buy the themes? Where can I find them? Do I have the copyright to display in my website?

2. How to change setting of content of the footer, eg. phone# email? Now I just edit the footer.cshtml file. I guess there is better way to change them.

Thank you very much. I have to say your themes is very nice.

Hi goease,

Thank you for your nice words!

1. We do provide the demo database for demonstration and testing purposes, so that customers can see how things are configured. As to using the pictures on your site you are free to use the pictures from the theme such as background, slider images, etc. I suppose you will have different products so there is no sense in using the same product images as the ones on the demo.

2. All static text displayed in the theme is managed via locale resources, so you will be able to change the text in the footer via the administration for the corresponding language.

Should you need any further information, please let us know and we will be happy to help!

Best Regards!