Close

Error message pointing on _Root.cshtml of the electronic theme 2.30

ylechasseur
12 years ago
#351 Quote
Hi guys,

I have this error message showing more and more. Itseems to begin with a scan from Google (ip address) ..

any idea.. (i have a feeling that you'll know)..

Thanks a lot

Yves

Error

Short message:

Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'.

Full message:

System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at SevenSpikes.Theme.Electronics.Controllers.CatalogController.CategoryBreadcrumb() at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass15.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__12() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass6.<>c__DisplayClassb.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass1.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__0() at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClasse.<EndProcessRequest>b__d() at System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<Wrap>b__3() at System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerWrapper.Wrap[TResult](Func`1 func) at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride) at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride) at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage) at System.Web.HttpServerUtilityWrapper.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.ChildActionExtensions.ActionHelper(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String actionName, String controllerName, RouteValueDictionary routeValues, TextWriter textWriter) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.ChildActionExtensions.Action(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String actionName, String controllerName, RouteValueDictionary routeValues) at ASP._Page_Themes_Electronics_Views_Shared__Root_cshtml.Execute() in c:\HostingSpaces\inautikc\usnautic.com\wwwroot\Themes\Electronics\Views\Shared\_Root.cshtml:line 83 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.Write(HelperResult result) at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.RenderSurrounding(String partialViewName, Action`1 body) at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.PopContext() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.Write(HelperResult result) at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.RenderSurrounding(String partialViewName, Action`1 body) at Syste
Support
12 years ago
#353 Quote
Hi Yves,

Have you noticed when exactly you get this error and from which page?

Thanks
ylechasseur
12 years ago
#354 Quote
Hi,
In fact so far, it seems we google scan the site. I have new one today and it is always the same error message.

It happened on some items only. I was thinking something with the picture, but if i don't open the item and I do an add to cart form the display page, the Item is added to the cart.

I have about 11 errors like this and I really wonder why. I did a request in access on the product linked to the variant and information seems to be ok.

Here an exemple : http://usnautic.com/es/p/2394/directional-switch

best regards

Yves

PS. Also, the CSS will have to be corrected when you do an advance search. If you do a test, you'll see that the search button it outside of the frame ..
Support
12 years ago
#355 Quote
Hi Yves,

Looking at the code, it would appear that this exception can occur when you view a product, which is not mapped to any category. Can you confirm that this is the case with this example product: directional-switch?

We are fixing that at the moment, and also will have a look why your search button disappears. Please note that this is not the case with the default theme css:

http://themes.electronics.nop-templates.com/search

So we need to look for something you have changed in the css. Will let you know what we find out so that you can correct it.
Support
12 years ago
#356 Quote
Hi Yves,

the problems have been fixed and uploaded on the site.
ylechasseur
12 years ago
#357 Quote
Guy's, you are great. You give a fantastic service and I wish you'll be in business for a very very long time.

If you need any bad English written testimony, I’ll be very happy to give it (in French will be better for me!!
Have a very nice day

Yves
garungns
11 years ago
#1208 Quote
thanks