Close

Log Error Message

ylechasseur
12 years ago
#332 Quote
Hi,

I've been under "spybot" attack over the week-end. This cause a lot of problem. So i cleaned up my site to come back with the original source code. My DB where ok.

Here :
The slider won't install because it has tables into the dB. I renamed
SliderWidget1
SliderImage1
AnywhereSlider1
Carousel3DSettings1
CarouselSettings1
and I still have this error message a the slider plugin installation : There is already an object named 'Carousel3DSettings' in the database.

in the logs, I have these error messages as well when I<m going into the plugins configuration menu
'/admin/Plugins/SevenSpikes/NopAjaxFiltersAdmin/Settings' was not found or does not implement IController.

The controller for path '/admin/Plugins/SevenSpikes/ElectronicsThemeAdmin/Settings' was not found or does not implement IController.

The controller for path '/admin/Plugins/SevenSpikes/SmartSEO/Configure' was not found or does not implement IController.

So for all plugins I have an error generated into the log file

As usual, I'm sure you'll be very helpful

Best Regards

Yves
ylechasseur
12 years ago
#333 Quote
About the DB, I mean i keep the one before the attack with full plugins installed
Support
12 years ago
#334 Quote
Hi Yves,

As you use your old database on which all plugins are already installed and all database changes have been made and all tables are already created it is normal that you can't install the plugins again.

What you need to do in this case is the same as if you upgrade to a newer version of nopCommerce.
1. Keep your Settings.txt file untouched, so that it points to your old database.
2. Keep your InstalledPlugins.txt file as it keeps all installed plugins.

If you don't keep you old InstalledPlugins.txt file then you need to manually add the plugins that are already installed.
For each of our plugins do the followings:
1. Copy the system name of the plugin from its Description.txt file
2. Add the system name of the plugin in InstalledPlugins.txt file.

Then click the Reload list of plugins button and you will see all our plugins marked as installed. Then restart your application by using the Restart Application button on the upper right corner in the administration.

Hope this helps!