Close

Followed all instructions but still getting an error

mickk
12 years ago
#293 Quote
Hi there,

I have tried to install the headermenu by going through the plugins but it keeps coming up with an error.

Also tried to do it manually but unsuccessful, please could someone help me?

I am using v2.2 http://www.shop.tikisurf.co.uk/shop1/
Support
12 years ago
#294 Quote
mickk wrote:
Hi there,

I have tried to install the headermenu ...

Hi mickk,

Please make sure you have modified you Global.asax file as described in the plugin online  documentation for nopCommerce 2.2.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards
Nop-Templates Support Team
mickk
12 years ago
#296 Quote
I made these changes and now i have these errors all over the site including the admin.

I have changed everything back but can not access admin to uninstall the plugin, any ideas?
Support
12 years ago
#297 Quote
Hi mickk,

we`ve seen this error. It is a normal error but it is encoded. So we are not sure if it is because of the header menu. To be 100% sure could you remove the plugin, delete it from InstalledPlugins.txt and restart your application. If the error still exist we will be sure it is because of this plugin and then we can have a look at the log to see the actual problems.

Thanks.

Hope that helps!
mickk
12 years ago
#298 Quote
Just removed the plugins from the InstalledPlugins.txt and restarted and all works fine. Still not sure how to get this header menu to work any manual ways you could recommend or example code.

Thanks
Support
12 years ago
#299 Quote
mickk wrote:
Just removed the plugins from the InstalledPlugins.txt and restarted and all works fine. Still not sure how to get this header menu to work any manual ways you could recommend or example code.

Thanks

That's good. Please go to Administration -> Log and see what the actual error was and send it to us.

Thanks
mickk
12 years ago
#300 Quote
The level of log entry.

Log level:   Error

The log entry message.Short message:   Cannot redirect after HTTP headers have been sent.

The details for the log entry.Full message:   System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Cannot redirect after HTTP headers have been sent. at System.Web.HttpResponse.Redirect(String url, Boolean endResponse, Boolean permanent) at System.Web.HttpResponseWrapper.Redirect(String url, Boolean endResponse) at System.Web.Mvc.RedirectToRouteResult.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResult(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass1c.<InvokeActionResultWithFilters>b__19() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass1c.<>c__DisplayClass1e.<InvokeActionResultWithFilters>b__1b() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)
mickk
12 years ago
#301 Quote
Page URL: http://www.shop.tikisurf.co.uk/shop1/admin/plugin/install?systemname=sevenspikes.core
mickk
12 years ago
#303 Quote
Just tried it again and still getting the same error log. Any ideas what it might be?

Thanks Mickk
Support
12 years ago
#304 Quote
mickk wrote:
Just tried it again and still getting the same error log. Any ideas what it might be?

Thanks Mickk

Hi Mickk,

Is this the only error in you log?
It doesn't seem to be related to our plugins.
The error you have posted is a standard error that is thrown when a plugin in installed or uninstalled.

Can you make sure you install the Core plugin first.
Then restart your application by modifying the Global.asax
Then install the categories header menu and restart again.

Best Regards
Nop-Templates Support Team