Close

UE Warning strikes back

zjerry
10 years ago
#2724 Quote
When UE cookies warning dialog appears, due to browser window size, in the Anywhere Sliders area - then it disappears or is partially overlapped when sliders animates...
Also the Mega-menu overlaps the UE dialog.
There is an option to see the Privacy Info topic in the UE dialog. When one chooses to see that within the dialog then its size (in my case) becomes very tall. It would be convinient to implement the fixed size dialog with vertical scrollbar as it is done when you read the terms of service in dialog during checkout.
Aleks
10 years ago
#2725 Quote
zjerry wrote:
When UE cookies warning dialog appears, due to browser window size, in the Anywhere Sliders area - then it disappears or is partially overlapped when sliders animates...
Also the Mega-menu overlaps the UE dialog.
There is an option to see the Privacy Info topic in the UE dialog. When one chooses to see that within the dialog then its size (in my case) becomes very tall. It would be convinient to implement the fixed size dialog with vertical scrollbar as it is done when you read the terms of service in dialog during checkout.

Hi zjerry,

thank you for pointing out these issues. We've fixed everything and now you can download the latest package. Replace your existing "styles.css" with the one in the package to apply the fixes.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Regards,
Aleksandar Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
zjerry
10 years ago
#2726 Quote
Thanks.
Can you please point me what changes you've made so I could apply them to my already modified styles.css?
Aleks
10 years ago
#2728 Quote
zjerry wrote:
Thanks.
Can you please point me what changes you've made so I could apply them to my already modified styles.css?

Yes, of course.

1. The fix for the overlapping elements - you should add this style z-index:1002; to the class .ui-dialog

2. For the Privacy Policy in the EU dialog you should add this code, after the .ui-dialog-buttonset button:hover selector :

#eu-cookie-law-privacyinfo .topic-html-content {
    margin: 10px 0 0;
}
#eu-cookie-law-privacyinfo .topic-html-content-title {
    background: none;
    margin-bottom: 10px;
    padding-bottom: 0;
    font: bold 24px/24px "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
}
#eu-cookie-law-privacyinfo .topic-html-content-body {
    max-height: 200px;
    overflow-y: scroll;
}
#eu-cookie-law-privacyinfo .topic-html-content p {
    margin: 0;
}

Best Regards,
Regards,
Aleksandar Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
zjerry
10 years ago
#2729 Quote
Works perfectly - thanks!
Aleks
10 years ago
#2730 Quote
zjerry wrote:
Works perfectly - thanks!

You are welcome, zjerry!

If you have more question or problems don't hesitate to ask. We are at your disposal :)

Best Regards,
Regards,
Aleksandar Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com