Close

nopCommerce 3.0/Fashion Template/Cloud zoom not working on "right", "left", "top" or "bottom"

brischt
10 years ago
#2622 Quote
Hi,

I have an issue with the CloudZoom plugin since I upgraded to version 3.00 of nopCommerce and the Fashion template (at least I think it is related to that upgrade).

My plugin is currently set to "right", so it should display the zoomed picture part on the right hand side which it used to do. However, I now only can see a small pixel line running down on the right side of the overview image. That line moves/changes when I move the mouse over the overview image, so I suppose the plugin is working but the zoom image is loaded into the wrong container.

Can you confirm this issue? Can I adjust that using the selectors setting? What would I have to set it to?

Thank you,

Roland
Support
10 years ago
#2624 Quote
Hi Roland,

Thank you for your feedback. We will check and fix this a.s.a.p.

We will let you know when we are done!

Thanks again!
Support
10 years ago
#2629 Quote
brischt wrote:
Hi,

I have an issue with the CloudZoom plugin since I upgraded to version 3.00 of nopCommerce and the Fashion template (at least I think it is related to that upgrade).

My plugin is currently set to "right", so it should display the zoomed picture part on the right hand side which it used to do. However, I now only can see a small pixel line running down on the right side of the overview image. That line moves/changes when I move the mouse over the overview image, so I suppose the plugin is working but the zoom image is loaded into the wrong container.

Can you confirm this issue? Can I adjust that using the selectors setting? What would I have to set it to?

Thank you,

Roland

Hi,

We have fixed this issue. Please download the theme again and replace the ~/Themes/Fashion/Content/CSS/Fashion.css file with the one from the newly downloaded package. Then press Ctrl + F5 in your browser so that you clear its cache.

Best Regards!
brischt
10 years ago
#2634 Quote
Thank you very much, works a charm!

Roland