Close

Homepagesliders not sliding

snamt
12 years ago
#242 Quote
Hi,
I just installed homepagesliders on my nopcommerce and worked great, well done. What I would like is that my images slide, I mean you will see the image sliding from right to left. Mine has a transition. When I saw the demo the images slide and the one installed not. Can someone help me out please. This is my link.

http://www.naturali.com.mt/Organic_Store/

Thanks

Josef
Support
12 years ago
#243 Quote
Hi snamt,

I had a look at your site and the slider images appear to slide. Do you still have this problem as I cannot reproduce it. If so can you provide more info on your browser, locale and scenario to reproduce the problem described.

One thing I noticed - your images are quite big and that is why the prev and next buttons are not on their correct place. The widht and height setting from the admin panel are just for the slider container. The images are not automatically resized to that dimension. Can you please try to resize your images to the widht and height of the slider panel and see if the prev and next buttons are displayed better. We are soon releasing a new Nop Anywhere Sliders plugin, that has a lot more functionality compared to the Nop Home Page sliders including adding more than one slider, widget support, auto image resizing and so on. One important thing to note is that the new version will no more be free.
It will be paid but it will come with free dedicated support and free updates for 1 year.

Hope that helps!
snamt
12 years ago
#244 Quote
Hi, thanks for the support. I am using chrome as a web browser, but I checked it on safari and even internet explorer and I am not seeing them sliding, what i am seeing is they are appearing not sliding from right to left. Yes I know about the images I have to resize them.

Josef
Support
12 years ago
#249 Quote
Hi snamt,

I think I got your point. You mean that the images are appearing and disappearing with some effects, and not sliding with transitions from left to right.
This is how the Nop Home Page Sliders plugin currently works. When we release the new Nop Anywhere Sliders we intend to add a new type of slider which will have this
sliding effect from left to right without any other transition effects. Please stay tuned for the new plugin. You can subscribe to our newsletter or read our blog for more information.

Thanks!