Close

General Discussion

Support
11 years ago
#1918 Quote
You can post here anything regarding the Dark Orange Theme.
Davej
11 years ago
#1927 Quote
I installed the new DO theme for v2.80 including all the 7 Spike Plugins.

Every alternate time I clicked a Menu item, a message was given indicating that "You are using a trial version...etc"

I uninstalled all the 7Spike plugins but now the Header Menu has disappeared and I don't know how to get it back.

When I switch back to the default Theme, the Header Menu comes back and performs as expected.

Does anyone know if this behaviour is by design or if not, how I get the Header Menu back?
Boyko
11 years ago
#1935 Quote
Davej wrote:
I installed the new DO theme for v2.80 including all the 7 Spike Plugins.

Every alternate time I clicked a Menu item, a message was given indicating that "You are using a trial version...etc"

I uninstalled all the 7Spike plugins but now the Header Menu has disappeared and I don't know how to get it back.

When I switch back to the default Theme, the Header Menu comes back and performs as expected.

Does anyone know if this behaviour is by design or if not, how I get the Header Menu back?

Hi Davej,

The Dark Orange theme comes with the trial version of the Nop Ultimate Plugin Collection.
This is stated in the description of the theme. That is why you are getting the trial messages.
As to the Default menu, we decided that it is redundant when the Mega Menu is present that's why we hide it. But if you don't want to use the Mega Menu then we should show the default menu.
We just did it, so you can simply download the theme again and update the theme folder. Then you need to clear the browser cache.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Davej
11 years ago
#1936 Quote
Thanks!

Downloaded the file, cleared the cache, set the new DO theme and I was up and running in minutes!

I notice the header is now right aligned instead of left aligned - how do I make it right aligned?

Again, thanks for your help!

Boyko
11 years ago
#1937 Quote
Davej wrote:
Thanks!

Downloaded the file, cleared the cache, set the new DO theme and I was up and running in minutes!

I notice the header is now right aligned instead of left aligned - how do I make it right aligned?

Again, thanks for your help!

This is by design. It is how it used to be in the previous versions of the DarkOrange theme but on the left side there used to be the search box, which is now moved on the right side as we made it wider. You can always customize the theme to your needs by modifying the css styling of the theme.
Themes\DarkOrange\Content\styles.css

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
toanhnt
10 years ago
#2678 Quote
Hello,

Will the dark orange theme be available in 3.0 anytime soon?
Thanks
Support
10 years ago
#2689 Quote
Hi toanhnt,

We plan to release the DarkOrange and nopClassic themes til the end of the month, which means in 10 days at the most.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
toanhnt
10 years ago
#2734 Quote
Hello,

thank you for your quick response!! another question: I noticed that you set 2 products per row on the homepage. Can you make 3 products per row instead of 2?
thanks
Boyko
10 years ago
#2735 Quote
toanhnt wrote:
Hello,

thank you for your quick response!! another question: I noticed that you set 2 products per row on the homepage. Can you make 3 products per row instead of 2?
thanks

Hi toanhnt,

The number of products is always 2 in this theme by design and it is so because of the layout of the theme, which is a 3 column layout. Actually there is no enough space in the middle to fit 3 product boxes. Of course this could be changed but you need to make changes in the styling of the theme i.e changing the width of the product boxes, so that 3 boxes can fit in the middle column.

We have some good news for you as we just released the DarkOrange and nopClassic themes for nopCommerce 3.0. You can just download the theme package from your My Downloads section.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
toanhnt
10 years ago
#2746 Quote
hi,

to make the homepage image smaller, I have to modify the style.css file right? Can you point me the exact location of the code? thanks