Close

different url for second language info boxes

toanhnt
5 years ago
#15013 Quote
Hi, I need to add different url to second language for the info boxes. There is no point of having multi-language then point the url to English page. Please help
Valentin
5 years ago
#15015 Quote
toanhnt wrote:
Hi, I need to add different url to second language for the info boxes. There is no point of having multi-language then point the url to English page. Please help

Hello toanhnt,

thank you for your consideration. That is a good suggestion and we will schedule it for implementation.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
toanhnt
5 years ago
#15016 Quote
Valentin wrote:

Hello toanhnt,

thank you for your consideration. That is a good suggestion and we will schedule it for implementation.

Hi,
When you say you will schedule for implementation, will that going to be for the next version or version 4.0 and 4.1? Thank you
Valentin
5 years ago
#15020 Quote
toanhnt wrote:

Hello toanhnt,

Hi,
When you say you will schedule for implementation, will that going to be for the next version or version 4.0 and 4.1? Thank you

Hello again toanhnt,

it will most probably be implemented in version 4.1 and available in every version from that point on.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
toanhnt
5 years ago
#15024 Quote
Could you notify us here after implementation? thank you
Valentin
5 years ago
#15028 Quote
toanhnt wrote:
Could you notify us here after implementation? thank you

Hello again toanhnt,

for sure we will inform you by posting here as soon as the task is done.

Have a nice day!
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
Valentin
5 years ago
#15033 Quote
Greetings to all,

the localized URL`s for the info-boxes have been added in the Emporium theme and an update has been released.

If you update your theme, the changes will apply on your site too.

Have a nice day!
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
toanhnt
5 years ago
#15038 Quote
Valentin wrote:
Greetings to all,

the localized URL`s for the info-boxes have been added in the Emporium theme and an update has been released.

Have a nice day!

thank you for the change. Is there a way you can post how to implement the change here. My developer has made so many modifications to the theme. He said it will take much time for him to upload new theme and copy changes. Thanks
Valentin
5 years ago
#15039 Quote
toanhnt wrote:
Greetings to all,

Have a nice day!

thank you for the change. Is there a way you can post how to implement the change here. My developer has made so many modifications to the theme. He said it will take much time for him to upload new theme and copy changes. Thanks

Hello toanhnt,

the required change is only in the theme`s plugin so you can replace only that and it will work. Make a back-up copy of it just in case, it is this folder:

~ Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Theme.Emporium

Then replace it with the same folder from the theme package that you downloaded.

Hope clarifies things a bit.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
toanhnt
5 years ago
#15041 Quote
Valentin wrote:
Greetings to all,

Have a nice day!

Hello toanhnt,

the required change is only in the theme`s plugin so you can replace only that and it will work. Make a back-up copy of it just in case, it is this folder:

~ Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Theme.Emporium

Then replace it with the same folder from the theme package that you downloaded.

Hope clarifies things a bit.

This change is available for version 4.1 only or 4.0 as well? Let me ask my developer if he can change it.
Thanks