Close

How can I remove hover and product short description from the product picture ?

subhajit01
6 years ago
#13518 Quote
I have a problem, I am using Nitro Theme to make a website. On the nitro theme have one feature which is when you move your mouse cursor on the product picture that time on the product picture have comes hover and short product description so i need to remove hover and short details. Please is there any one to assist me.
Thank you in advance.
ZornitsaIvanova
6 years ago
#13522 Quote
Hello,
I will recommend you to hide only the short description, not the whole hover container. Because if you hide the whole hover conteiner the compare, quick view and buy buttons will not be visible too.
To hide the description, you need to go to the 'Custom Head Styles' section at the administration (it is in the theme settings) and add the following css:
.item-box .hover-content .description {
   display: none;
}
In case you although decide to hide the whole hover here it is the css you need:
.hover-content {
    display: none;
}

Hope this will help you.
Best regards,
Zornitsa Ivanova
Nop-Templates.com
subhajit01
6 years ago
#13525 Quote
Thank you so much for help me. I am very happy to have your reply.

I also need to add picture border for separating every product like box, how can i do it?Please give me the solution. I trying but i do not able to o it.

Thanks in advance
ZornitsaIvanova
6 years ago
#13529 Quote
If you want the border only around the product picture you need to add this styles to the 'Custom Head Styles' section :

.item-box .picture {
    border: 1px solid #aa1122;
}

If you want the border like it is at hover you need this :

.product-grid .item-box {
    border: 1px solid #aa1122;
}

and in both ways after the # you add the border color you want in HEX code.
Hope that will help you.
Best regards,
Zornitsa Ivanova
Nop-Templates.com
subhajit01
6 years ago
#13531 Quote
Thank you so much. I am very happy to have quick service from you Thank you once again.