Close

Whether the category is taken into account in the filtering by brand?

gnik
7 years ago
#12561 Quote
whether the category is taken into account in the filtering by brand? or after the filtration are taken all the goods of this brand?

For example, I chose the category of notebooks, then the manufacturer has chosen, and it seemed to me more and phones from this manufacturer.
gnik
7 years ago
#12562 Quote
gnik wrote:
whether the category is taken into account in the filtering by brand? or after the filtration are taken all the goods of this brand?

For example, I chose the category of notebooks, then the manufacturer has chosen, and it seemed to me more and phones from this manufacturer.

if the product does not belong to the category, and if you use the filter on proizvodyatelyu, this product otobazitsya after filtration. It's a bug?
gnik
7 years ago
#12563 Quote
gnik wrote:

if the product does not belong to the category, and if you use the filter on the manufacturer, this product will be displayed after filtering. It's a bug?
gnik
7 years ago
#12564 Quote
gnik wrote:

if the product does not belong to the category, and if you use the filter on the manufacturer, this product will be displayed after filtering. It's a bug?
gnik
7 years ago
#12565 Quote
gnik wrote:

Remove Category deleted = 1. All work