Close

Number of categories in a row

Juson
8 years ago
#11791 Quote
I got how to remove pictures and adjust width between categories.

Now I need menu with more categories in a row, not just 4.

Could you let me know how to make it?

Thanks
Aleks
8 years ago
#11792 Quote
Juson wrote:

Thanks

Hi Juson,

could you provide me with a link to your website, so that I could see how to achieve this effect ?
Regards,
Aleksandar Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
Juson
8 years ago
#11793 Quote
Aleks wrote:

Thanks

Hi Juson,

could you provide me with a link to your website, so that I could see how to achieve this effect ?

Hi.

http://www.yang-man.com/

This is sample website.

Thanks
Aleks
8 years ago
#11794 Quote
Go to you administration, then Configuration -> Settings -> All Settings. Click on the funnel icon in the very first cell of the table and paste in the search this "NumberOfCategoriesPerRow" and click Filter. There should be a Value column with a cell with the number 4. Click Edit and change the number to your preference.

Did it solve the problem ? :)
Regards,
Aleksandar Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
Juson
8 years ago
#11795 Quote
Aleks wrote:
Go to you administration, then Configuration -> Settings -> All Settings. Click on the funnel icon in the very first cell of the table and paste in the search this "NumberOfCategoriesPerRow" and click Filter. There should be a Value column with a cell with the number 4. Click Edit and change the number to your preference.

Perfect!

Thank you for your help, great themes and plugins!
Aleks
8 years ago
#11796 Quote
Juson wrote:

Perfect!

Thank you for your help, great themes and plugins!

Great, happy to help :)
Regards,
Aleksandar Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
Darumatech
8 years ago
#11993 Quote
I wanted to try changing this as well, but when I search for this "NumberOfCategoriesPerRow" in "All Settings" I get no results. I've also tried searching for "4" in value, but I am not finding it. What is the full name of the setting? Will adding this as a record and setting the value work?

URL: http://rosenfeld.darumatech.com/
Aleks
8 years ago
#11997 Quote
Darumatech wrote:
I wanted to try changing this as well, but when I search for this "NumberOfCategoriesPerRow" in "All Settings" I get no results. I've also tried searching for "4" in value, but I am not finding it. What is the full name of the setting? Will adding this as a record and setting the value work?

URL: http://rosenfeld.darumatech.com/

The full name of the setting is MegaMenuSettings.NumberOfCategoriesPerRow.

Could you please create a ticket about this issue, and give us admin credentials there, so I could investigate it ?
Regards,
Aleksandar Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com