Close

Edit Footer

jaquino89
8 years ago
#10765 Quote
I was recently handed a website project running on nopCommerce 3.60 using the Motion theme. I have access to login in the Admin but I cannot find where to edit the code for layout. I need to edit column 3 in the footer and add some text and 2 pics that have a link to an external webpage.

Here is what I see when I login on the backend:

I have tried to locate the root folder to get to Views\Common\Footer.cshtml but I only get this far.

Here is what I'm trying to do, here is current footer

but i need to add in an h3 tag and 2 images with external links to webpages like this:

How do I do get to area where I can modify this? Please walk me through step by step from first image. Thanks so much!!
Aleks
8 years ago
#10766 Quote
jaquino89 wrote:
I was recently handed a website project running on nopCommerce 3.60 using the Motion theme. I have access to login in the Admin but I cannot find where to edit the code for layout. I need to edit column 3 in the footer and add some text and 2 pics that have a link to an external webpage.

Here is what I see when I login on the backend:

I have tried to locate the root folder to get to Views\Common\Footer.cshtml but I only get this far.

Here is what I'm trying to do, here is current footer

but i need to add in an h3 tag and 2 images with external links to webpages like this:

How do I do get to area where I can modify this? Please walk me through step by step from first image. Thanks so much!!

Hi jaquino,

go to the folder Themes -> Motion -> Views -> Common -> Footer.cshtml. This is the view in which you should add your code to. Find the element with class 'subscribe-to-newsletter' and add the h3 tag and the images after it.

Hope that helped!
Regards,
Aleksandar Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com