Close

Newsletter

RichardS
8 years ago
#10222 Quote
I am using the motion theme and would like to incorporate the theme into an email newsletter that includes products.  I thought the easiest way to accomplish this to create a Newsletter category, add a title and some descriptive text, and add the products I am highlighting in this email.  

I use Streamsend for my email marketing and it allows me to import my email newsletter from a web page.  Streamsend loads the underlying HTML code, but when I send it out, it looses a lot of its formatting when viewed in the email client (outlook).  

Do you know how I can accomplish this easily and keep the motion theme formatting intact?

Richard
Peter.Zhekov
8 years ago
#10229 Quote
RichardS wrote:
I am using the motion theme and would like to incorporate the theme into an email newsletter that includes products.  I thought the easiest way to accomplish this to create a Newsletter category, add a title and some descriptive text, and add the products I am highlighting in this email.  

I use Streamsend for my email marketing and it allows me to import my email newsletter from a web page.  Streamsend loads the underlying HTML code, but when I send it out, it looses a lot of its formatting when viewed in the email client (outlook).  

Do you know how I can accomplish this easily and keep the motion theme formatting intact?

Richard

Hi Richard,

I am not familiar with the 'Streamsend', but I just saw a video tutorial of how it works and it looks pretty user friendly to me. I also saw that once you are finished with your Newsletter templates, you can see the preview and you can make some formatting if you need to.
That's in case you are adding your images one by one, but I did not saw what is happening if you want to export whole HTML page.
Can you please send me a print screen of exported HTML page to get better idea how it looks.  
Another thing can be the outlook version itself.
What version of 'Outlook' you are using? There might be the problem. For example in 'Outlook 2010' there is a long list of problems with the Newsletter styling.

Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
RichardS
8 years ago
#10249 Quote
I am using Outlook 2010.  I will try some different clients and see if Outlook is the problem.  Thanks for the response.

Richard