Close

JCarousel Image Center

RichardS
8 years ago
#9724 Quote
Is it possible to center the image within the carousel?  Right now, I have a list of manufactures displaying at the bottom of the home page.  The images are floating to the top of the carousel.  How can I center them vertically.  Also, there is a thin box appearing around the images.  How can I remove that as well?
Peter.Zhekov
8 years ago
#9733 Quote
Hi Richard,
Your manufacturers images in the carousel can be vertically centered but I need to take a look at them first. Can you provide me some URL to live site, so I can test it?
For the second question, this tiny box must be the border. You can remove it if you add the following styles in the CSS file (which you can find here: '~Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Themes/motion/Content/JCarousel.css')

When you find the css file, please add this code below:

.manufacturers-carousel .item-picture a {
    border: none;
}
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
RichardS
8 years ago
#9752 Quote
I sent you a PM with the requested information.

Richard
RichardS
8 years ago
#9753 Quote
Also, the code for the border worked perfectly.  Thank you for your help and support.
RichardS
8 years ago
#9786 Quote
Just checking to see if you had a chance to look at centering the manufacturers list.
Peter.Zhekov
8 years ago
#9801 Quote
Hi Richard, This is what you can do for for the carousel:

.manufacturers-carousel .item-picture a {
    border: medium none;
    height: 150px;
    position: relative;

}

.nop-jcarousel .item-picture img {
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 0;
    left: 0;
    right: 0;
    top: 0;
    margin: auto;
}

With the first code we give height to the wrapper element. You need to add only the bold one styles. You can find the existing styles in 'Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Themes/Content/JCarousel.css'.
The second selector '.nop-jcarousel .item-picture img' you will also find there. You can simply remo all the line and replace it with the one I am sending you:

.nop-jcarousel .item-picture img {
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 0;
    left: 0;
    right: 0;
    top: 0;
    margin: auto;
}

Please write back if there are some more issues.
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com