Close

Bugs

Peter.Zhekov
8 years ago
#10489 Quote
Hi Objects,
The difference comes from the original design. By design when the products are in list view, when the customer hover over it the buttons shows with transparent background all over the image. So in case you don`t like it, I can help you with suggestion but I need to know what you want to accomplish, and how to place the elements in the item?
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
Peter.Zhekov
8 years ago
#10490 Quote
Please find the file '~Themes\Urban\Views\Shared\_ProductBox.cshtml' and once you have opened it, change the 'div' with class 'buttons' the way it shown below:

<div class="buttons">
            <div class="vertical-centering">
                <div class="buttons-inner-wrapper">

@if (!Model.ProductPrice.DisableBuyButton)
                    {
                        var addToCartText = T("ShoppingCart.AddToCart").Text;
                        if (Model.ProductPrice.IsRental)

Instead of <div>, now we have <a class="buttons" href="@Url.RouteUrl("Product", new { SeName = Model.SeName })">.

<a class="buttons" href="@Url.RouteUrl("Product", new { SeName = Model.SeName })">
            <div class="vertical-centering">
                <div class="buttons-inner-wrapper">

@if (!Model.ProductPrice.DisableBuyButton)
                    {

That is what you need to change in the view. And one more small detail. In the file '980.css' in the very bottom of the file (but before the closing bracket)add this styles:

.product-grid .item-box .buttons::before {
    display: none;
}
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
objecta
8 years ago
#10495 Quote
Thank You very much for the suggested changes. I have already applied them to the live site and it's working perfectly.

Best regards
Objecta Data
Denmark
jaysamta
4 years ago
#21075 Quote
Hello,

i am facing this error daily with custom css.

NopCommerce Version : 4.10

The process cannot access the file.

System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file.

C:\....\Themes\Urban\Content\css\theme.custom-21.css' because it is being used by another process.
   at System.IO.FileStream.ValidateFileHandle(SafeFileHandle fileHandle)
   at System.IO.FileStream.CreateFileOpenHandle(FileMode mode, FileShare share, FileOptions options)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path)
   at System.IO.File.WriteAllText(String path, String contents)
   at SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.Helpers.CustomCssHelper.CreateCustomStyleFiles(String pluginSystemName, String themeFolderName)