Close

How to add J Carousal to product details page images

BlueMed
9 years ago
#8632 Quote
Hi Support team,

I want to add a product images in J Carousal at product details page. if my products has more then 3 pictures, then it should be shown with PREV(<),NEXT(>).Kindly suggest me the best options.

Regards,
Ela 
BlueMed Dev Team
Aleks
9 years ago
#8636 Quote
BlueMed wrote:
Hi Support team,

I want to add a product images in J Carousal at product details page. if my products has more then 3 pictures, then it should be shown with PREV(<),NEXT(>).Kindly suggest me the best options.

Regards,
Ela 
BlueMed Dev Team

Hi,

so this functionality is a part of the CloudZoom plug-in. If you have it, go to Administration -> Plugins -> Nop Cloud Zoom -> Settings and under "General Settings" make sure that you have checked "Enable Picture Thumbnails To Be In JCarousel:". That's it :)
Regards,
Aleksandar Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8637 Quote
Hi Aleks,

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Ela

Aleks wrote:
Hi Support team,

Regards,
Ela 
BlueMed Dev Team

Hi,

so this functionality is a part of the CloudZoom plug-in. If you have it, go to Administration -> Plugins -> Nop Cloud Zoom -> Settings and under "General Settings" make sure that you have checked "Enable Picture Thumbnails To Be In JCarousel:". That's it :)