Close

Custom Widget Zone

dbgtech
11 years ago
#1159 Quote
Hi,
I've followed the Installation instructions to install the fashion theme that we purchased but hit a roadblock where it asks to select the custom widget zone - fashion_home_page_main_slider - which doesn't seem to exist (I checked the theme views). Has this changed since the new widget zones were added and the documentation just not updated? Or did I miss something?

Thanks in advance,
Greg
dbgtech
11 years ago
#1161 Quote
I see what I've done now.
I already had the ultimate collection of plugins installed so I didn't copy them over from the theme zip. The plugins in the theme zip contain the additional widget zones in SupportedWidgetZones.xml and AdditionalSupportedWidgetZones.xml.
Support
11 years ago
#1162 Quote
gkennedy1 wrote:
I see what I've done now.
I already had the ultimate collection of plugins installed so I didn't copy them over from the theme zip. The plugins in the theme zip contain the additional widget zones in SupportedWidgetZones.xml and AdditionalSupportedWidgetZones.xml.

Hi gkennedy1,

Yes, the plugins with the Ultimate plugin collection doesn't contain the Fashion theme folder, so it defaults to the DarkOrange one, which doesn't have the additional widget zones for the Fashion theme.
You should add all the plugins from the Fashion theme package to replace the ones from the ultimate plugin collection.

Thanks