Close

EU Cookies message problem

jmbusquets
10 years ago
#5754 Quote
If I check the EU Cookies display in NopCommerce setting, when browse the page with Smart theme, the message is displayed in a form of dialog box, not in the form of message in the bottom as occurs in default theme of nopcommerce.
I have a problema browsing from Smartphone whit Android: when I click the button OK in message box, this remain and not close the message.
Support
10 years ago
#5800 Quote
jmbusquets wrote:
If I check the EU Cookies display in NopCommerce setting, when browse the page with Smart theme, the message is displayed in a form of dialog box, not in the form of message in the bottom as occurs in default theme of nopcommerce.
I have a problema browsing from Smartphone whit Android: when I click the button OK in message box, this remain and not close the message.

Hi jmbusquets,

Thank you for your feedback!

This had been fixed and uploaded on our site. In order to integrate the fix you just need to download the theme again from your My Downloads section and replace the following file with the one from the package:

Themes/Smart/Content/css/styles.css

Please let us know if the issue still exists!

Best Regards!
jmbusquets
10 years ago
#5842 Quote
The problema still exist when using the native Android browser., If I use Firefox, it works fine.
Support
10 years ago
#5864 Quote
jmbusquets wrote:
The problema still exist when using the native Android browser., If I use Firefox, it works fine.

Hi jmbusquets,

We were finally able to reproduce the issue on a native Android browser and fix it. Can you please download the theme again from your My Downloads section and replace the following files with the ones from the downloaded package:

Themes/Smart/Content/css/480.css
Themes/Smart/Content/css/styles.css

Please let us know how it goes!

Best Regards!