Close

GetFilteredProducts exception (2.6)

pauldewit
11 years ago
#993 Quote
Hi I am receiving an error when attempting to filter a category by price

Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.ProductOverviewModel> Nop.Web.Controllers.CatalogController.PrepareProductOverviewModels(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Nop.Core.Domain.Catalog.Product>, Boolean, Boolean, System.Nullable`1<Int32>, Boolean, Boolean)

I have checked the CatalogController for the method an indeed it does not exist! In fact here is the method signature from codeplex v2.6

protected IEnumerable<ProductOverviewModel> PrepareProductOverviewModels(IEnumerable<Product> products,
            bool preparePriceModel = true, bool preparePictureModel = true,
            int? productThumbPictureSize = null, bool prepareSpecificationAttributes = false,
            bool forceRedirectionAfterAddingToCart = false)

So how exactly am I supposed to get passed this error?
Support
11 years ago
#996 Quote
Hi,

There seems to be a mismatch between the version the plugin you are running and the version of nopCommerce. Please find some questions might guide us to the problem:

Are you running nopCommerce 2.6 with the Nop Ajax Filters 2.6?
If so, have you made any modifications to the nopCommerce source code?
Have you had any previous version of the Nop Ajax Filters installed on this web site?

Would you be able to share the whole stack trace of the exception that you are getting?
Ideally would you be able to give us a link to a page where this happens and to the administration System Log so that we can investigate further?

Thanks
pauldewit
11 years ago
#998 Quote
Support wrote:
Hi,

There seems to be a mismatch between the version the plugin you are running and the version of nopCommerce. Please find some questions might guide us to the problem:

Have you had any previous version of the Nop Ajax Filters installed on this web site?

Would you be able to share the whole stack trace of the exception that you are getting?
Ideally would you be able to give us a link to a page where this happens and to the administration System Log so that we can investigate further?

Thanks

Yes

Yes, and I have also unfortunately modified the method in question although it was with an optional parameter which would make no difference when calling from a third party library

No

Sure, however I am not currently at work I will share as much as I can in about 10 hours or so.

Currently no, but I am hoping to get a test site up tomorrow or perhaps the day after.
pauldewit
11 years ago
#1000 Quote
Never mind it was because of my optional parameter...