Close

"Add New Slider" creates an error when clicked.

iqnetcom
11 years ago
#974 Quote
I had the new nopcommerce 2.6 site installed and then I created a new theme for my site.

After that I downloaded and installed the new Anywhere sliders 2.6. I had an issue when i first clicked on the "Add New Slider" it would give me the following generic error:
We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.

So i followed the instructions to adjust the web.config file to give more meaningful errors. That pointed me in the right direction... Had something to do with the Themes folder.  

What you need to do is open up the root of your website installation and go here:
\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders\Themes\  and copy the DarkOrange folder and rename it to the Theme you have created in Nop.

It should work fine then.

Darryl
IQNETCOM.COM
Support
11 years ago
#976 Quote
iqnetcom wrote:

What you need to do is open up the root of your website installation and go here:
\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders\Themes\  and copy the DarkOrange folder and rename it to the Theme you have created in Nop.

It should work fine then.

Darryl
IQNETCOM.COM

Hi Darryl,

Thank you for pointing this out. We will make the plugin to default to the DarkOrange theme when there is a custom theme rather than throwing an error.
What you have done is the right thing to do when you have a custom theme and we will update our documentation now with this information.

Thank you again for the feedback it is much appreciated!