Close

Error setting installed plugin

horaci
11 years ago
#948 Quote
Plese, help me! I have a problem with a purchased plugin Nop Instant Search. The Plugins folder I uploaded directory and SevenSpikes.Core SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch. The Administration - Configuration - Plugins I first installed SevenSpikes.Core then SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch and then restart the application made​​. When I want the menu Plugins - Nop Instant Search - Settings to make settings, the browser is redirected to a page:

filenotfound.htm?aspxerrorpath=/admin/InstantSearchAdmin/Setting

The log is this error message:

System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): The controller for path '/admin/InstantSearchAdmin/Setting' was not found or does not implement IController. at System.Web.Mvc.DefaultControllerFactory.GetControllerInstance(RequestContext requestContext, Type controllerType) at System.Web.Mvc.DefaultControllerFactory.CreateController(RequestContext requestContext, String controllerName) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.ProcessRequestInit(HttpContextBase httpContext, IController& controller, IControllerFactory& factory) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass6.<BeginProcessRequest>b__2() at System.Web.Mvc.SecurityUtil.<>c__DisplayClassb`1.<ProcessInApplicationTrust>b__a() at System.Web.Mvc.SecurityUtil.ProcessInApplicationTrust[TResult](Func`1 func) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
Support
11 years ago
#949 Quote
horaci wrote:
Plese, help me!

Hi horaci,

Could you try to modify you Global.asax file by simply putting a few blank spaces in it and save it.
This should trigger MVC update the new Controller of the Instant Search plugin.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
horaci
11 years ago
#953 Quote
Thank you, it works, I just opened a plug-ins AjaxFilters and NopQuickTabs that had the same problem. But I have another problem - for all plugins I set the Enable Automatic Intergation, but in nopCommerce it not reflected.
Support
11 years ago
#954 Quote
horaci wrote:
Thank you, it works, I just opened a plug-ins AjaxFilters and NopQuickTabs that had the same problem. But I have another problem - for all plugins I set the Enable Automatic Intergation, but in nopCommerce it not reflected.

Hi horaci,

Please note that the Automatic integration works only in the DarkOrange and nopClassic themes. In all the themes that we offer the plugins are already integrated manually and the automatic integration will also not work.
If you are using a different theme then you should integrate the plugins manually.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team