Close

Anywhere Sliders widget

ctetik1989
11 years ago
#866 Quote
Hi,

I created slider automatically by using manage slider option. I selected widget as "before content". I want to make some little changes such as putting button images instead of next and prex words on the slider. I can see the code on browser and changinbg it on browser temporarily, but I can't find that part in source code and in widget views. Where can I find html tags of slider?

Regards,
Support
11 years ago
#867 Quote
ctetik1989 wrote:
Hi,

I created slider automatically by using manage slider option. I selected widget as "before content". I want to make some little changes such as putting button images instead of next and prex words on the slider. I can see the code on browser and changinbg it on browser temporarily, but I can't find that part in source code and in widget views. Where can I find html tags of slider?

Regards,

Hi,

If you are using 2.4 then all the views can be find in the Views\AnywhereSliders\.. folder inside the plugin folder. The styles are in Styles folder of the plugin folder.
Which slider are you using i.e Nivo, 2D Slider, 3D Slider?

Best Regards,

Nop-Templates Support Team
ctetik1989
11 years ago
#868 Quote
Support wrote:

Hi,

If you are using 2.4 then all the views can be find in the Views\AnywhereSliders\.. folder inside the plugin folder. The styles are in Styles folder of the plugin folder.
Which slider are you using i.e Nivo, 2D Slider, 3D Slider?

Best Regards,

Nop-Templates Support Team

I am using 2D slider. I handled it by making changes in coin-slider.js file.

Thanks,