Close

Only Display 4 & Price Range

jluis
11 years ago
#708 Quote
Hello, i purchased nop ajax filter 2.3 version.

I have installed correctly but when i filter by color, price or manufacturer then show only 4 products per page when i configured to display 12 products per page.

This is the page where you can see the problem:

http://seraphita.fontventa.com/c/4/novedades

Where can i change to show 12 products per page when i filtering products?

Other problem i have is all my products have a price without taxes but i have check to show products with tax. The price range filter show the prices without tax, and i need that prices show with tax in price range filter.

Thanks and sorry for my english

Mario.
Support
11 years ago
#714 Quote
Hi,

We did have a look at you site. Let us first say that you have done an amazing job with styling the filters and they look really great.

The error you have described was a know issue in the early version of the Nop Ajax Filters that had been fixed. In order to integrate the fix you should download the latest Nop Ajax Filters from your My Account section and get the latest version for version 2.3.

The only thing that you should do is to replace the SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.dll the ~\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters folder with the one from the latest package.

Then you should change the Globala.asax file (see this post) in order nopCommerce to clear its cache and load the new assembly.

The bug with the price range filters and taxes/discounts/etc. had been fixed in version 2.5. It is not present for version 2.3 unfortunately.

Hope that helps!

If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
jluis
11 years ago
#718 Quote
I have download the lastest version, and replace my old dll with new dll, then modify global.asax to force load new assembly, but now the filters don't work. When click in any filter page seems filtering but nothing happens.

You can see the new problem here:

Thanks in advance.
Support
11 years ago
#722 Quote
jluis wrote:
I have download the lastest version, and replace my old dll with new dll, then modify global.asax to force load new assembly, but now the filters don't work. When click in any filter page seems filtering but nothing happens.

You can see the new problem here:

Thanks in advance.

Hi jluis,

It looks like some error occurs on the server and the error page is returned rather than the ajax filters results. Could you check in your Log and see what the error is. It would be best to send us an email with the error or to give us the login credentials to your web site, so that we can check what the problem is.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
jluis
11 years ago
#729 Quote
Log returned the following error:

The model item passed into the dictionary is of type 'SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Models.ProductsModel', but this dictionary requires a model item of type 'Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.CategoryModel'.

Edited:

Ok, i found the error, file CategoryTemplate.ProductsInGridOrLines.cshtml in \Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters\Views\Catalog7Spikes is missing. I download and put in this folder instead of Products.cshtml

Thanks.
Support
11 years ago
#734 Quote
jluis wrote:
Log returned the following error:

The model item passed into the dictionary is of type 'SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Models.ProductsModel', but this dictionary requires a model item of type 'Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.CategoryModel'.

Edited:

Ok, i found the error, file CategoryTemplate.ProductsInGridOrLines.cshtml in \Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters\Views\Catalog7Spikes is missing. I download and put in this folder instead of Products.cshtml

Thanks.

Hi jluis,

Yes, this file is needed as we introduced it in the Ajax Filters 2.3 just before the 2.4 version was out, so you have probably used the old version where the view was called just Products. We changed this so that you can have different Category templates and have the filters work with all of them by just having a new view with the same name.

Please let us know if you have any other problems with the Filters.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team