"There is already an object named 'Carousel3DSettings' in the database"

How to overcome from this and get install the Nop slider 2.4 plugin

Regards

Mikkil
Support
12 years ago
#672 Quote
Hi Mikkil,

The error described says that you have already installed it and you are trying to install it again, without having been uninstalled.

Have you had the sliders installed before? Can you please tell us the scenario on how you got this error so we have more information and will let you know how to resolve it.

mikkil
12 years ago
#673 Quote
Hi,

Yes you are right, I have installed it once, but I was unable to play/see the slide play on my home page, since when I was trying to go to public store some Error was popping up and preventing to open the store page.

So I have deleted the plugin from Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins, and copied the plugin again in same folder.

Cleared the cache as well and when trying to Re/install, this new error popping now

It could be very helpful for me if this issue could be solved easily

Kindly guide through some steps regarding the Error and installation and playing slide in home page

Thanks & Regards

mikkil
Support
12 years ago
#674 Quote
Hi,

In order to be able to install the Nop Anywhere Sliders again you should remove manually all tables related to the plugin from your database and then install it again.

The other possibility is to add the SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders to your App_Data/InstalledPlugins.txt file and when the plugin is shown as installed try to uninstall it so that it removes its tables from the database.

If have difficulties doing that please let us know!

Thanks!