Close

Multisotre Product Mapping

bsgcraft
10 years ago
#5952 Quote
It appears that when multistore is enabled, the only way to map a product do a store is through editing the product itself.  It seems that even if you have the product mapped to a category, and have that category mapped to a specific store, the product will be visible on both stores.  I cant imagine a scenario where I want a category mapped to a store, but not all of the products related to that category mapped to a specific store. Is there a way around this? If not, we will need to go into over 2000 products and manually change each one to be mapped accordingly. Thanks for any input.
Nate Kindom
Boyko
10 years ago
#5962 Quote
jkeeler wrote:
It appears that when multistore is enabled, the only way to map a product do a store is through editing the product itself.  It seems that even if you have the product mapped to a category, and have that category mapped to a specific store, the product will be visible on both stores.  I cant imagine a scenario where I want a category mapped to a store, but not all of the products related to that category mapped to a specific store. Is there a way around this? If not, we will need to go into over 2000 products and manually change each one to be mapped accordingly. Thanks for any input.

Hi jkeeler,

I am not aware of an easier way to do this.
I think it is best to address this issue to the nopCommerce team in the nopCommerce forums.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team