Close

Bugs

Peter.Zhekov
9 years ago
#8853 Quote
You can leave it like that if there is no problem.
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
skynopc56
8 years ago
#9182 Quote
Running nop 3.4 with multiple stores. In the shoppingcartbox in the electronic theme if I add an item to the cart in one store, and then go to another store the count on the shoppingcartbox is not store dependent it always add up the total items in cart across all stores.  The built in shopping cart count above this works fine.  Is there a fix to this for the cart box to take into account items in cart for the store you are in?

Thanks
Deni
8 years ago
#9188 Quote
skynopc56 wrote:
Running nop 3.4 with multiple stores. In the shoppingcartbox in the electronic theme if I add an item to the cart in one store, and then go to another store the count on the shoppingcartbox is not store dependent it always add up the total items in cart across all stores.  The built in shopping cart count above this works fine.  Is there a fix to this for the cart box to take into account items in cart for the store you are in?

Thanks

Hi, 

Thanks for reporting this! I will let you know when the fix is deployed and ready for download. 
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
Deni
8 years ago
#9225 Quote
skynopc56 wrote:

Thanks

Hi, 

We have fixed this and it is deployed. Please update your SevenSpikes.Theme.Electronics plugin and everything will work fine.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
skynopc56
8 years ago
#9482 Quote
Ok I have downloaded the update but have had no luck updating the plugin.  I have Tried to replace the SevenSpikes.Theme.Electronics dll file, the whole directory, uninstalling and reinstalling from the admin and so far all I do is break it.  What do I need to do to just upgrade and get this one shopping cart number fix?
Deni
8 years ago
#9485 Quote
Hi, 

As I am looking into our deploy log, the fix is present since 2nd of July. So, if you update your theme plugin, you should get the fix. If you still need any help please raise a ticket in our ticketing system.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
MSUK
8 years ago
#10288 Quote
I've just upgraded from 3.4 to 3.5 to 3.6 and having a couple of issues.

On the categories page there are 3 buttons - add to cart, add to wishlist and compare for each product which bloats it a fair bit, i assume this is to do with the new standard nop theme which has the one box with the three buttons on it.

and also I have lost the page navigation. example here https://www.motorstarters.co.uk/en/4-pole-160-1000a-change-over
Stefan
8 years ago
#10289 Quote
MSUK wrote:
I've just upgraded from 3.4 to 3.5 to 3.6 and having a couple of issues.

On the categories page there are 3 buttons - add to cart, add to wishlist and compare for each product which bloats it a fair bit, i assume this is to do with the new standard nop theme which has the one box with the three buttons on it.

and also I have lost the page navigation. example here https://www.motorstarters.co.uk/en/4-pole-160-1000a-change-over

Hi MSUK,

You are right about the Add to Wishlist button. We had to add it because it was added in nopCommerce version 3.60. If you need you can remove it by adding the following to your admin -> plugins -> 7spikes themes -> nop electronics theme -> settings -> custom head styles textbox:

input.button-2.add-to-wishlist-button {display: none;}

But I could not quite catch what do you need by "I have lost the page navigation". Would it be able to explain in a little more details about that.

Hope that helps.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
MotorStarters
8 years ago
#10290 Quote
Stefan,

It's the next page/previous page links on all the categories.

Regards,
Rob
Stefan
8 years ago
#10294 Quote
MotorStarters wrote:
Stefan,

It's the next page/previous page links on all the categories.

Regards,
Rob

Hi Rob,

Now I got it. Thanks for the info.

There was an issue with the pager in the Nop Electronics theme that we had fixed in September. Would it be possible to double check the following:

1. Make sure that you use the latest version of the Nop Ajax Filters
2. Go to the administration of the filters and check for the "Pager Panel Integration Selector:" setting. It should have a value of ".product-grid, .product-list".

If possible can you let us know the package number you have used. It is in the package zip file name. For example NopAjaxFilters_3.6.805.17450.zip .

Looking forward to your reply.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com