Close

Bugs

Boyko
9 years ago
#7703 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
I am new to nop commerce and using NITRO theme.
When I look at the DEMO of this theme, there is Newsletter  textbox next to the available payment options but somehow, this does not show up in my application. So far I have not done any changes rather just configured the theme.
Any idea where do I need to make changes to fix it.

There is a setting in the Customer Settings to hide the Newsletter box, which is probably enabled in your store. Go to "Configuration -> Settings -> Customer Settings" in the nopCommerce administration and make sure that the Hide newsletter box setting checkbox is not checked.

Thanks  
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
embryo
9 years ago
#7994 Quote
Hello guys-

I found and corrected a small bug with the electronics theme stylesheet which I first asked about on the nopcommerce forum. The problem is that the pager does not appear on search view.

http://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/32039/search-view-pager-not-displayed.aspx#130466

Steve

nikola.dragiev
9 years ago
#7997 Quote
embryo wrote:
Hello guys-

I found and corrected a small bug with the electronics theme stylesheet which I first asked about on the nopcommerce forum. The problem is that the pager does not appear on search view.

http://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/32039/search-view-pager-not-displayed.aspx#130466

Steve

Hello Steve,

Thank you for reporting this bug. We located the problem and fixed it.
Your feedback is important to us.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
ISESSoftpack
9 years ago
#8683 Quote
Hi,

I'm working with the theme for a customer and i'm trying to adapt the InstantSearch.cshtml. Now I see a strange value in the model, the model takes as standard theme the 'default clean' and not the theme that is selected. Is that on purpose ?

Regards, Machiel Broekman
ISES Softpack
Machiel Broekman
ISES Softpack
Netherlands
Boyko
9 years ago
#8694 Quote
ISESSoftpack wrote:
Hi,

I'm working with the theme for a customer and i'm trying to adapt the InstantSearch.cshtml. Now I see a strange value in the model, the model takes as standard theme the 'default clean' and not the theme that is selected. Is that on purpose ?

ISES Softpack

Hi ISESSoftpack,

If you are using the Electronics theme then the name of the theme should be Electronics because in the plugin's Themes folder there is a folder named Electronics.
If you are using a different theme for which you don't have a specific folder inside Themes folder then it will defaults to DefaultClean.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
ISESSoftpack
9 years ago
#8701 Quote
Boyko wrote:
Hi,

ISES Softpack

Hi ISESSoftpack,

If you are using the Electronics theme then the name of the theme should be Electronics because in the plugin's Themes folder there is a folder named Electronics.
If you are using a different theme for which you don't have a specific folder inside Themes folder then it will defaults to DefaultClean.

Hi,

Thanks for this. I added the adapted e;lectronics theme and now het is taking the correct name.

Machiel Broekman
ISES Softpack
Netherlands
ezzat2k
9 years ago
#8824 Quote
I'm using Nop 3.40 with the electronics theme, everything seem to be working fine, but when I add an image under home (HomePageText) topics, or add a picture under any category (under description) the image automatically expands to fill the entire section (Center) even though I'm specifying the dimensions of the picture.

Thanks
Peter.Zhekov
9 years ago
#8828 Quote
Hi there,

as I understand you want to add some image for background on the homepage topic or category page topic. For that purpose you need to add it like CSS in the 'styles.css' file.The following lines is just an example how you can do it.

.topic-html-content {
    background: url("http://cdn.wonderfulengineering.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/new-wallpaper-1.jpg") repeat scroll center bottom rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
    margin-bottom: 20px;
}

The'.topic-html-content' is the element in the markup where we want to set this background (in this case this is a random image taken from the web). You use your image just instead of this url that I am using you will write your image name and the correct path to it. The right way to set to your image size is by using the css property "background-size:" and you better check how this works(see the link below...actually there is pretty much everything you need to know about setting a background image). http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_background-size.asp
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
ezzat2k
9 years ago
#8833 Quote
Peter,

I appreciate your quick response, but I'm not adding a background image, I'm just adding and image along the text (wrap around the image) but for some reason any image i insert becomes full screen in the center section even though specify the width and height.

Thanks
ezzat2k
9 years ago
#8834 Quote
Thank you for your advice at least it pointed me in the right direction, in the theme's main (style.css), there was a tag (.topic-html-content img,) with (width: 100%;) I commented that, and so far everything is fixed, I just have to make sure it didn't mess anything else up.

Thanks