Close

Can you add all Manufacturers to the dropdown?

mickk
12 years ago
#464 Quote
Hi there is it possible to add a view all brands link and have all the manufacturers show?

Thanks

Mike
Support
12 years ago
#465 Quote
mickk wrote:
Hi there is it possible to add a view all brands link and have all the manufacturers show?

Thanks

Mike

Hi mickk,

This seems to be a quite a requested feature, so we will discuss it with the team.

We will let you know what we have decided!

Best Regards
Support
12 years ago
#472 Quote
Support wrote:

This seems to be a quite a requested feature, so we will discuss it with the team.

We will let you know what we have decided!

Hi mickk,

You can vote for this feature request on our Uservoice site here:
http://noptemplates.uservoice.com/forums/151226-nop-templates-com-products-feedback/suggestions/2651385-add-all-manufacturers-to-the-dropdown-in-header-me

You already got 3 votes from us!

If this idea is really wanted we will add it in the next release of the plugin.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
ylechasseur
11 years ago
#668 Quote
Hi Guys,

I did some modifications to the menu and it is not yet what I would like. My problem is that I have to many categories and I can't use a single drop menu.

So far I achieved something not bad, but it is far away from what I have in my mind. In fact, over all the search I done, i saw this wonderful menu : http://us.mydeco.com/

It is a megamenu type and I wonder if it is possible to achieve this with superfish ?

So far, I don't  really know  where to start...  

Thanks for your suggestions

Yves
ylechasseur
11 years ago
#669 Quote
Hi Guys,

I found out.. After reading some comment on the blug, I realized that I can change the superfish.js for an other one..so I did..I used the jQuery Mega Drop Down Menu plugin . My menu is finish in dev and I have to redo my categories and It should be on the production site by wednesday ...

have a nice day

Any news about the Itune Type slider.. I will propably attack this one next ..

Yves
Support
11 years ago
#679 Quote
Hi Yves,

Great work! Let us congratulate you with the work done! The menu looks really good!

mickk
11 years ago
#687 Quote
Where can i view this? Sounds great.
ylechasseur
11 years ago
#688 Quote
Tanks guys I m very happy with it.  To answer to the previous post www.usnautic.com

Yves
mickk
11 years ago
#689 Quote
Amazing.

Could you let me know where you got the mega menu from? This is the same thing i was looking to do?

Thanks

Mike
ylechasseur
11 years ago
#694 Quote
Give my your email address I ll send you the code and instructions