Close

Feature Requests

Support
12 years ago
#41 Quote
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop Fashion Theme for nopCommerce.
dev
12 years ago
#130 Quote
on product detail page

On WEAR IT WITH can you use slider for the images so we can put more products on slider.
Support
12 years ago
#131 Quote
Hi Dev,

It looks like a nice feature but there might be too many sliders on the product page as there is already one for the images.
Maybe for the next Release we can include this feature too.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
poppie
12 years ago
#238 Quote
The theme looks quite nice, however, it is missing one level of detail.

When a product is selected, it should display the product with an image list or carousel of available colors, once a color is selected, then ask for size / add to cart / add to wishlist.

Please let me know if you could add this, I would purchase the theme if this were there.

Ron
Support
12 years ago
#248 Quote
poppie wrote:
The theme looks quite nice, however, it is missing one level of detail.

When a product is selected, it should display the product with an image list or carousel of available colors, once a color is selected, then ask for size / add to cart / add to wishlist.

Please let me know if you could add this, I would purchase the theme if this were there.

Ron

Hi Ron,

This would really be a nice feature but its implementation is not straightforward as there is no such built in functionality in the nopCommerce framework. It will require quite a lot of modifications to the nopCommerce framework that may go beyond the scope of a simple plugin. Making significant modifications to the core framework is something we try to avoid as this is hard to maintain and make updating to any new releases of nopCommerce really hard for us and our clients.
We are considering other options for achieving this by using product variants and modifications to the product template for more than one product variant. Should we come up with a relatively clean solution to this and decide to implement it for any of our subsequent releases we will let you now.

Hope this information is helpful!

Best Regards,
dstrickland3
12 years ago
#253 Quote
Is there an option to add a wholesale page, i.e. tab to a password protected set of pages which show wholesale prices, terms, etc.?
Support
12 years ago
#255 Quote
dstrickland3 wrote:
Is there an option to add a wholesale page, i.e. tab to a password protected set of pages which show wholesale prices, terms, etc.?

Hi dstrickland3,

Any functionality that doesn't come out of the box with nopCommerce is considered a customization.
What you have described is not integrated in nopCommerce and doesn't seem as a standard feature, so if you want this implemented you can contact our sales team for a customization quote.
P.S: The Fashion Theme comes with Nop Quick Tabs plugin, so you can easily add any new tabs and add the links to your password protected nopCommerce topics that will contain the actual information.

Best Regards,
iBEAUTHENTIC
12 years ago
#475 Quote
I posted this request on https://noptemplates.uservoice.com please vote if you like it!

The product page contains a review tab. Currently it lists a message "add a review" which takes you away from product page and to review page. Could this be a popup instead like the Topic's are setup to be on the product page? It is very desirable when making any transition to be redirected right back to where you where, or make it a popup window so you never leave the parent page.
iBEAUTHENTIC
12 years ago
#492 Quote
I had been told by Customer Service that you would be adding Nop Ajax Cart to this theme. Is there any ETA on when that will happen?

Since I'm at it I see you have a new Nop Ajax Instant Search. Will this be added to fashion theme? If so do you have a time frame?

Thanks!
Support
12 years ago
#493 Quote
Hi,

We plan to release the themes with the new plugins by the end of tomorrow.

Hope this works for you!

Best Regards