Close

Bugs

Support
9 years ago
#4644 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
New Bug: When clicking on the buy button when you hover over the product thumbnail, the grey spinning "circle" image that pops up showing the site is working, is displayed behind the product thumbnail images.

It happens on your demo site as well.

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your feedback!

We have fixed that issue. You can easily integrate the fix manually on your site so that you do not need to update the theme itself. Just open the Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart\Styles\common.css file and edit is as shown below:

line 246:

.nopAjaxCartPanelAjaxBusy, .miniProductDetailsPanelAjaxBusy {
    position: absolute;
    z-index: 1003;
    width: auto;
    height: auto;
    background: url('images/loader.gif') no-repeat fixed 50% 50%;
    opacity: 0.7;
    /*filter: Alpha(opacity = 70);*/
}

The number in bold is the changed one!

Thanks again!
Support
9 years ago
#4647 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
New bug:  I have the "side-2" column on the left side of the page and the categories are listed above the filters.  When you drag your window "narrower" and the responsive theme hides the side-2 menu, then when you drag it back out, when the side-menu shows again, the Price Range filter is all of a sudden above the category listings.

Hi Thomas,

Why should you drag your window "narrower" and them drag it back. It is not a real case scenario. We have added this "functionality" only for our demo and for customers who do this dragging but in the real world this is very unlikely to happen. The filters are detached and attached on a different place in the html for a mobile device, so we have added attaching them back in the beginning of the column so that if someone is doing this dragging, the filters are not lost and it does not look as a bug.

Hope that makes sense!
Support
9 years ago
#4648 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
Option one worked.
But I can't get it to read my custom.css file  here is where I added the code:
    if (supportRtl)
    {
        Html.AppendCssFileParts("~/Themes/Allure/Content/CSS/styles.rtl.css");
    }

Html.AppendCssFileParts("~/Themes/Allure/Content/CSS/styles.css");

Html.AppendCssFileParts("~/Themes/Allure/Content/CSS/custom.css");

Html.AddScriptParts("~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Core/Scripts/SevenSpikesExtensions.js");

Here is what is in the custom.css file:
.category-page .sub-category-grid .item-box {
width: 18.5%}
.home-page-category-grid .item-box {
width: 16%}

@media screen and (min-width: 1001px){
.product-details-page .overview {
margin-left: 620px;
margin-right: 0;
}
}
@media screen and (min-width: 769px){
.ui-tabs {
float: left
}
}
@media screen and (min-width: 769px){
.product-details-page .overview {
float: right;
}
}
.side-2 {float: left;}
.center-2 {float: right;}

Also, do I need custom.rtl.css file?

Hi Thomas,

The RTL css files are necessary only if you are going to use the theme with a language that is Right-To-Left, so I suppose that you will not need to have a custom.rtl.css file.

The piece of code that you have pasted is correct and the custom.css file should be included in the theme. You can verify this by disabling the css bundling and inspecting the page to see which css files are included in the <head> element.

Best Regards!
UserThomas
9 years ago
#4664 Quote
Small bug.   When using the Ajax filters with this theme, css is applied to the "view as", "sort by" and "display X per page" options, but when you enter the category ID to disable the Ajax filters, the css reverts back to default.  

It's nothing major, but it would be good for all the formatting the be consistent and the same.
Deni
9 years ago
#4669 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
Small bug.   When using the Ajax filters with this theme, css is applied to the "view as", "sort by" and "display X per page" options, but when you enter the category ID to disable the Ajax filters, the css reverts back to default.  

It's nothing major, but it would be good for all the formatting the be consistent and the same.

We will test and fix this problem ASAP.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
UserThomas
9 years ago
#4675 Quote
Regarding the custom.css file.

I have verified that the custom.css file loads in the header.  

I have been testing it and it's weird.  The site will apply some css changes from the file but not all.  

Ex:  
It will use this setting:
.category-page .sub-category-grid .item-box {width: 16%;}

But will NOT use this setting:
.home-page-category-grid .item-box {width: 16%;}

They all work when I post them into the Custom Head Styles section on the admin side, but I need the custom file to work because I will be making more than 2000 characters worth of changes.

Thanks.
Boyko
9 years ago
#5674 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
Regarding the custom.css file.

I have verified that the custom.css file loads in the header.  

I have been testing it and it's weird.  The site will apply some css changes from the file but not all.  

Hi UserThomas,

The custom.css file is the right way to go if you want to be able to easily upgrade to a new version of nopCommerce and the theme/plugins. This way you will keep all your modifications separated and make you life much easier :)

The only possible reason is that the custom.css file is not the last .css file. When you open the html source of the page can you see if the custom.css file is the last .css file included?
Another possible reason is that your browser has cached the css and you don't see the changes. Make sure you clear your browser's cache on every change you make to the css files.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
UserThomas
9 years ago
#5681 Quote
Boyko wrote:

The only possible reason is that the custom.css file is not the last .css file. When you open the html source of the page can you see if the custom.css file is the last .css file included?
Another possible reason is that your browser has cached the css and you don't see the changes. Make sure you clear your browser's cache on every change you make to the css files.

The custom.css file is the first css file loaded and then all the others are linked after it.  How do I get it to load last?
I have cleared the cache several times.  

I'm running this on a local server at the moment, as I wait for our team to get the updates applied to the online dev environment. Would this matter?
UserThomas
9 years ago
#5683 Quote
New bug:  When you only allow customer reviews on certain products, the css formatting on category/sub-category pages causes the products rows to display incorrectly.  

The review stars makes the products box a little taller and that messes up the next row.

This is a problem for me because I will only be allowing product reviews on certain items.
Boyko
9 years ago
#5688 Quote
UserThomas wrote:

The custom.css file is the first css file loaded and then all the others are linked after it.  How do I get it to load last?
I have cleared the cache several times.  

I'm running this on a local server at the moment, as I wait for our team to get the updates applied to the online dev environment. Would this matter?

Hi UserThomas,

It is not a problem that you are running it on a local server but it would be much more convenient for us to help if we could see what is wrong and also to be much more helpful.

To be 100% sure that the custom styles will be loaded last and this way override any other styling before them you can edit the _Root.Head.cshtml file:
@Html.NopCssFiles(this.Url, ResourceLocation.Head)
    <link type="text/css" rel="Stylesheet" href="@Url.Content("~/Themes/Allure/Content/CSS/custom.css")" />
    @Html.Widget("head_html_tag_after_css_files_allure")  

The code in bold is the newly added one. Please make sure you remove the adding of the custom.css from the Head.cshtml file.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team