General Discussion

Support
10 years ago
#4247 Quote
Topic for general discussion regarding Nop Attachments
GreatAdventure
10 years ago
#4556 Quote
Will Nop Attachments be styled for Alfresco?
Boyko
10 years ago
#4562 Quote
GreatAdventure wrote:
Will Nop Attachments be styled for Alfresco?

Hi GreatAdventure,

Nop Attachments plugin is styled for all our themes but it needs to be purchased separately as it is not included in the themes.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
embryo
9 years ago
#8317 Quote
Hello-

I am evaluating this plugin, and have a question.
Is it possible to access a single URL from the public site which lists all of the downloads, or are they only accessible from relevant product pages?

Thanks.

Steve
hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#8321 Quote
embryo wrote:
Hello-

I am evaluating this plugin, and have a question.
Is it possible to access a single URL from the public site which lists all of the downloads, or are they only accessible from relevant product pages?

Thanks.

Steve

Hi Steve,

unfortunately it is not possible out of the box. The files are only accessible from the relevant product pages. But you can suggest your idea in our User Voice portal and we might consider adding it in the future releases of the plugin.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
5 years ago
#14980 Quote
Hi, I am using this plugin and is really awesome. I would like to have a feature i.e., i need to have pagination on the attachments. i.e., i should only have two videos and should have next and previous links to see further video liks. Please help me to incorporate this feature.
hristian.dimov
5 years ago
#14982 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hi, I am using this plugin and is really awesome. I would like to have a feature i.e., i need to have pagination on the attachments. i.e., i should only have two videos and should have next and previous links to see further video liks. Please help me to incorporate this feature.

Hi,

The plugin is not designed to work like this and it not possible to be done in the current version. Unfortunately, we do not have plans to support this.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com