Close

Plugin Collection work with Nop 3.0

cicciuzzo
11 years ago
#2548 Quote
Hi

I bought Nop Ultimate Plugin collection.. this collection is optimized for new version of NopCommerce?

hi
Boyko
11 years ago
#2550 Quote
cicciuzzo wrote:
Hi

I bought Nop Ultimate Plugin collection.. this collection is optimized for new version of NopCommerce?

hi

Hi cicciuzzo,

We plan to release the Ultimate Plugin Collection for nopCommerce 3.0 on Wednesday.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
cheerfulcalf
11 years ago
#2555 Quote
On this Wednesday ?
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#2556 Quote
cheerfulcalf wrote:
On this Wednesday ?

Hi cheerfulcalf,

Yes we will release the Nop Ultimate Plugin Collection today.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
cheerfulcalf
11 years ago
#2557 Quote
I see, that for Nop Ultimate Plugin Collection supported nopCommerce versions are nopCommerce 2.3 - 3.0. But when dowloading trial, there are no files for version 3.
YashChandra
11 years ago
#2558 Quote
cheerfulcalf wrote:
I see, that for Nop Ultimate Plugin Collection supported nopCommerce versions are nopCommerce 2.3 - 3.0. But when dowloading trial, there are no files for version 3.

Hi,

We are currently deploying the 3.0 products to our website and at same time updating the content. This can cause the content to be out of sync with the downloads for a certain time.
We will let you know when the 3.0 versions has been deployed so that you can download it.

Thank you for your patience!
Regards,
Milen Kovachev
Nop-Templates.com
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#2562 Quote
cheerfulcalf wrote:

Hi cheerfulcalf,

We are happy to inform you that yesterday we have released our plugins and themes for nopCommerce 3.0. Please read the following release note for more information:
http://www.nop-templates.com/nopcommerce-30-themes-and-plugins-released

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!